How we fulfil the conditions for protecting your personal data
I. General conditions in accordance with GDPR
2. The controller's contact details shall be:
address: Maletice 1, 398 11 Protivín
phone: +420 607 933 071
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can directly or indirectly be identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. You may contact the management of the company.
II. Sources and types of processed personal data
1. We process personal data that you have provided to us or personal data that we obtain on the occasion of fulfilling your order.
2. We process your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of contracts which you choose to enter into with us.
III. Lawful reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The law permits the processing of personal data
• For the performance of a contract between you and the Company pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point. b) GDPR,
• Where there is a legitimate interest of the company in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 point a)-f) GDPR,
• If you give your consent to processing for the purpose of providing marketing information (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order of goods or services.
2. We process your personal data so that we can:
• Process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contract and pre-contractual obligations between you and us; upon receipt of the order we require such personal data which are necessary for the error-free handling of your orders (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it would not be possible to conclude the contract or for us to perform it,
• Send communications about our products and services, commercial communications, and more marketing communications.
3. There may be automatic individual decision-making on our part in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR, for example, if we offer you a repeat of an already completed order or new goods that suit the preferences you have told us, etc. with such orders you have given your explicit consent by processing.
IV. How long we keep your data
1. We store personal data
• for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations admid the contractual relationship between you and us and to assert claims derived from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from termination of the contractual relationship).
• for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing is not revoked, for a maximum of 15 years, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. We will delete the personal data after the expiry of the personal data retention period.
V. Whom we give access to the data (to our subcontractors)
1. We will make the necessary personal data available to persons
• involved in the supply of goods, connected and supportive services, and the implementation of payments based on contract
• providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with with the operation of the e-shop,
• providing marketing services, or web security through a web application firewall.
2. We intend to transfer personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA or international organizaci and only in the context of web security through the web application firewall.
VI. You have important rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, and
• the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the Administrator's email referred to in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You also have the right and the opportunity to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. How We Secure Personal Information
1. We declare that the Company has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The company has taken technical measures to secure data and storage repositories of personal data in paper form.
3. The Company declares that only persons authorized by the Company have access to personal data.
VIII. Other provisions
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking your consent via the Internet forms. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the protection of personal data and that you accept it in its entirety.
3. The Company is entitled to change these terms and conditions. In such case, it will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the administrator.
These conditions come into effect on 15.2.2019